Subscription service places your order today, then sends you an EMAIL reminding you to “MANUALLY RENEW” your ORDER on the same date, the same quantity; every year.
Once order is placed, subscription can be changed to “Auto Renewal” under the “My Subscription” tab. This will automatically place the order for the same quantity on the same date every year and charge your credit card till expired; then remind you to update your credit card when it expires via email.
Subscription can be canceled anytime ONLY by YOU logging into YOUR account. It is your responsibility to cancel your subscription if you no longer want Corte*Clean. If the order ships, you own it. NO RETURNS, NO REFUNDS. Do not sign up for the subscription service if you don’t agree to these terms.
Make sure you order enough Corte*Clean® to clean at least twice yearly, Spring & Fall, or when stains occur.
The Corte*Clean® “Best If Used By:” date is approximately one (1) year from the purchase date.
Corte Clean 2.77lb bag has approximately 6 cups / caps of product.
At 1.5 cups / caps to 1 gallon of water Corte Clean makes approximately 4 gallons of product which covers up to 500 sq. ft. @ 125 sq. ft. per gallon.
At 2.5 cups / caps to 1 gallon of water it makes approximately 2.4 gallons of product which covers up to 300 sq. ft. @ 125 sq. ft. per gallon.
Key Features of Corte*Clean®…
- Cleans all common stains in one cost effective product, with an emphasis on those caused by molds.
- Generally costs less time, labor & money when proactively used at “least twice yearly, spring & fall or when stains occur”, once composites are thoroughly Corte Cleaned.
- Doesn’t contain sodium hypochlorite, the active biocide in Chlorine Bleach, which isn’t scientifically proven for mold, can excessively bleach composites color & corrode structural metal decking hardware.
- Will not generally bleach/fade/weather composites beyond what occurs naturally, as disclosed by most composite manufacturers; unlike sodium hypochlorite.
- Non-Corrosive to Structural Metal Decking Hardware unlike non-compatible sodium hypochlorite & oxalic acid, the #1 SAFETY ISSUE in the decking industry!
- No risk of accidentally mixing multiple non-compatible expensive laborious cleaning chemicals, to clean specific stains, such as sodium hypochlorite, oxalic acid, ammonia, etc. that can release toxic poisonous gas when used to cleaning specific stains from porous composites.
- 100% Biodegradable making it Eco Responsible.
Corte*Clean® is for cleaning composites decks made from a mixture of visible plastic & surface wood fiber generally manufactured from the 1990’s till around 2015.
Corte*Clean® is NOT shipped outside the lower continuous United States, to PO Boxes, APO or FPO, Alaska, Hawaii, US Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico or other US Territories.
Corte*Clean® does have a “Best If Used By” date, which is generally less than one (1) year from purchase date. Only the freshest product is shipped. Product used beyond this date is no longer provided a Guarantee or Limited Warranty; as it will likely fail.
Store new or unused Corte*Clean® in a ventilated area away from children, pets or anything living in a cool, dry area out of direct sunlight. Climate controlled areas with low humidity at 75F. are best. Do not store in Garages, sheds, laundry rooms or anywhere temperatures fluctuate!
If you, or the person that will be using Corte*Clean® is not capable of reading, comprehending & carefully following the products label directions, PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE! It will likely fail you. You won’t be happy with our proven product, as you are dealing with a serious known problem with composite decks, especially if you have previously used other cleaning chemicals or neglected to properly routinelyCorte*Clean® composites.
Please contact us you have any questions not covered on the website before purchasing Corte*Clean®. If we fail to answer, leave a message. We will call you back ASAP. We do not want any dissatisfied customers.