Key Features of Corte*Clean®…
- Cleans all common stains in one cost effective product, with an emphasis on those caused by molds.
- Generally costs less time, labor & money when proactively used at “least twice yearly, spring & fall or when stains occur”, once composites are thoroughly Corte Cleaned.
- Doesn’t contain sodium hypochlorite, the active biocide in Chlorine Bleach, which isn’t scientifically proven for mold, can excessively bleach composites color & corrode structural metal decking hardware.
- Will not generally bleach/fade/weather composites beyond what occurs naturally, as disclosed by most composite manufacturers; unlike sodium hypochlorite.
- Non-Corrosive to Structural Metal Decking Hardware unlike non-compatible sodium hypochlorite & oxalic acid, the #1 SAFETY ISSUE in the decking industry!
- No risk of accidentally mixing multiple non-compatible expensive laborious cleaning chemicals, to clean specific stains, such as sodium hypochlorite, oxalic acid, ammonia, etc. that can release toxic poisonous gas when used to cleaning specific stains from porous composites.
- 100% Biodegradable making it Eco Responsible.
Corte*Clean® is for cleaning composites decks made from a mixture of visible plastic & surface wood fiber generally manufactured from the 1990’s till around 2015.
Corte*Clean® is NOT shipped outside the lower continuous United States, to PO Boxes, APO or FPO, Alaska, Hawaii, US Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico or other US Territories.
Corte*Clean® does have a “Best If Used By” date, which is generally less than one (1) year from purchase date. Only the freshest product is shipped. Product used beyond this date is no longer provided a Guarantee or Limited Warranty; as it will likely fail.
Store new or unused Corte*Clean® in a ventilated area away from children, pets or anything living in a cool, dry area out of direct sunlight. Climate controlled areas with low humidity at 75F. are best. Do not store in Garages, sheds, laundry rooms or anywhere temperatures fluctuate!
If you, or the person that will be using Corte*Clean® is not capable of reading, comprehending & carefully following the products label directions, PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE! It will likely fail you. You won’t be happy with our proven product, as you are dealing with a serious known problem with composite decks, especially if you have previously used other cleaning chemicals or neglected to properly routinely Corte*Clean® composites.
Please contact us you have any questions not covered on the website before purchasing Corte*Clean®. If we fail to answer, leave a message. We will call you back ASAP. We do not want any dissatisfied customers.