Key Features of Corte-Clean®
- Cleans all common stains in one cost effective product, with an emphasis on those caused by molds.
- Generally costs less time, labor & money when proactively used at “least twice yearly, spring & fall or when stains occur”, once composites are thoroughly cleaned.
- Doesn’t contain sodium hypochlorite, the active biocide in Chlorine Bleach, which isn’t scientifically proven for mold.
- Will not generally bleach/fade/weather composites beyond what occurs naturally unlike sodium hypochlorite.
- Non-Corrosive to Structural Metal Decking Hardware unlike non-compatible sodium hypochlorite & oxalic acid, the #1 SAFETY ISSUE in the decking industry!
- No risk of accidentally mixing multiple non-compatible expensive laborious cleaning chemicals, to clean specific stains, such as sodium hypochlorite, oxalic acid, ammonia, etc. that can release toxic poisonous gas when cleaning specific stains from porous composites.
- 100% Biodegradable making it Eco Responsible.
Corte-Clean® is for cleaning composites decks made from a mixture of visible plastic & wood fiber.
These composites were generally manufactured & installed from the mid 1990’s till around 2015.
Corte-Clean is NOT shipped to PO Boxes, APO or FPO, Alaska, Hawaii, US Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico or other US Territories.
NOTE! Corte LLC Does Not Accept Returns of Corte-Clean®, so please don’t buy more than you need. You can always purchase more, if/when you need it. Failure to purchase enough Corte-Clean® and/or read, comprehend & follow its label directions is not a warranty claim.