Key Features of Corte-Clean®…
- Cleans all common stains in one cost effective product, with an emphasis on those caused by molds.
- Generally costs less time, labor & money when proactively used at “least twice yearly, spring & fall or when stains occur”, once composites are thoroughly Corte Cleaned.
- Doesn’t contain sodium hypochlorite, the active biocide in Chlorine Bleach, which isn’t scientifically proven for mold.
- Will not generally bleach/fade/weather composites beyond what occurs naturally unlike sodium hypochlorite.
- Non-Corrosive to Structural Metal Decking Hardware unlike non-compatible sodium hypochlorite & oxalic acid, the #1 SAFETY ISSUE in the decking industry!
- No risk of accidentally mixing multiple non-compatible expensive laborious cleaning chemicals, to clean specific stains, such as sodium hypochlorite, oxalic acid, ammonia found in dish washing soap, etc. that can release toxic poisonous gas when cleaning specific stains from porous composites.
- 100% Biodegradable making it Eco Responsible.
Corte-Clean® is for cleaning composites decks made from a mixture of visible plastic & surface wood fiber generally manufactured from the 1990’s till around 2015.
Corte-Clean® is NOT shipped outside the lower continuous United States, to PO Boxes, APO or FPO, Alaska, Hawaii, US Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico or other US Territories.
Corte-Clean® does have a “Best If Used By” date, which is generally less than one (1) year from purchase date. Only the freshest product is shipped. Product used beyond this date is no longer provided a Guarantee or Limited Warranty, as it will likely fail.
Store new or unused Corte-Clean® in a ventilated area away from children, pets or anything living in a cool, dry area out of direct sunlight. Climate controlled areas with low humidity at 75F. are best. Do not store in Garages, sheds, laundry rooms or anywhere where temperatures fluctuate!